Mission,Vision & Goals
A Better World By Working For Alleviation
To communicate in every possible way the message of the rights of needy communities who suffer injustice and violence due to scarcity, illiteracy, lack of skills and vocational training.
Our vision is to build a better world by working for alleviation and uplifting underprevileged sections of society especially women children and minorities through provisions of health, Education, Skill development training and employment generation program.
- To provide quality education for children of poor communities and lower income groups especially in rural areas of Pakistan.
- To undertake health and hygiene promotion activities and set up Health Care Centers.
- To establish an employment oriented institute for vocational training and professional skills.
- To establish Rehabilitation Centers for the incapacitated and disable men, women and children.
- To draw up plans and implement them for overall social development of the people in rural and underdeveloped areas.
To provide free legal aid to innocent prisoners poor needy and those who are in distress and cannot offered the expenses of litigation.